Monday, November 14, 2005

Today's Youth Are Too Young!

Big News

President Bush is on a eight-day trip to Japan, South Korea, China, and Mongolia. In Mongolia, where his approval ratings are high, they think he's president of a beer company.

Breathe Easier

Tuesday is America Recycles Day. It's easy and great for the air, water, and planet our children and grandchildren will inherit.

On November 15, 1996, Michael Jackson married Debbie Rowe. The day went well -- except for when the chimpanzee caught the bouquet.
- And ate it.

On this day in 1492 Christopher Columbus first noticed that native New Worlders were smoking dried leaves. Since it looked stupid and dangerous, he figured right off teenagers would think it was cool.

Love & Learn

Video Game Careers - What about majoring in something you truly enjoy, something you could do hours on end without feeling like you are working at all?

Odds & Odds

I do hereby solemnly promise never to sing on this blog. I can't sing. As a child I was dropped on my voice.

I was thinking about going back to school and majoring in hockey just so I could learn to understand icing.

This is Youth Appreciation Week, a time to show our youth we appreciate them. Which is okay, but personally I'd appreciate our youth more if they weren't so young.
- And if I was still one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home