Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I don't want to drown. Blue is not my color.

Warning! The following blog is not recommended for beginning blog readers -- unless accompanied by a veteran reader or a mature weirdo.

Personal Finance

How to Find Affordable Health Insurance - Affordable health insurance -- it seems the words don't belong in the same sentence, but it's available if you know where to look.

Medical Laughs

Emergency Medical Service Memo to All Personnel - Effective immediately, all members are to refrain from using slang and abbreviations to describe patients.

Happy Birthday to Ruben

Baseball's Ruben Sierra is 40 today. Ruben's career headed south after he was injured at his 27th birthday party. He got his earring caught in the pinata and the kids almost beat him to death.

I Want to Do It My Way

I don't want to die in a plane crash at sea. I don't want to die on the freeway. I want to die in my Laz-Z-Boy recliner -- the same way I lived.

Laughs Today

Honda Motors has designed a car that's dog friendly. The Honda BowWow features popup canine crates, bark-activated windows that roll down anytime Fido wants to stick his head out, and cup holders with toilet-shaped cups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home