Thursday, September 22, 2005

Man Cannot Live by Laughter Alone, He Must Have Beets

I love to laugh. In fact, of laughing, learning, and loving, I probably laugh the most.

But beets are important, too. Do you realize there are Russians who live to be 120 on a diet of primarily beets?

I learned that at http://halife.com/family/food/beets.html

No need to thank me. It's what I do.

Hurricane Rita

I also learned my house has a low to medium chance of flooding at http://halife.com/news/news2/weather.html

With a monster hurricane on the way, I feel much better.

Feeling good is important.

HaLife is a good life, a fun life, an abundant life

Laughing a mile three times a week will keep you in better shape.

Ever notice how really weird people are? Like, most people never take a shower with their clothes on, yet they always keep 'em on in the rain.

Hurricanes have a strange effect on me.

The best way to survive a hurricane is to plan ahead. When it hits, plan to have your head someplace else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home