Friday, October 21, 2005

Pumpkin Slush ?

Saturday is National Pumpkin Slush Day.

I don't think I'll have one. For the same reason I seldom order pumpkin cheesecake or fig yogurt.

Overload! Overload!

With the morning newspaper, the noon, evening, and late news, and all the in-depth Web articles on News That Matters, my mind is now so crowded with valuable information that I can't think.

I didn't even get to my favorite articles today on Oddly Enough and Offbeat News: "Children Shouldn't Choke The Chicken" and "Dead man gets parking ticket..."

Love & Learn

Moments for Moms
- What to do when you're waiting for God.

Football Anyone?

This is my favorite season of the year. The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders are in full bloom.

A football player wears shoulder pads, rib pads, hip pads, knee pads, and the most important piece of equipment: a rubber band to hold his ponytail in place.

Football is not real violence as long as nobody gets shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home